Tuesday, January 03, 2006
Planning and Preparations
Although it is still 6 months away, I'm getting excited about this upcoming summer! Brad and I were able to meet for breakfast this week (his family is in town for the Holidays) and discuss preparations for this year's Internship. I'm a little nervous about the responsibilities of being a co-director, but I know it will be an experience that will stretch and grow me in many ways. Right now I need to do some serious brainstorming about how to spread the word to college-aged church groups in Tucson. This kind of experience is one that won't appeal to many people, but to those who are passionate about reaching Mormons, it should inspire great interest. Most importantly, I need to be committing this time to God and asking for His blessings, new opportunities, and the group of people that He wants to be a part of it. Feel free to join me in this! What a privelege it is that God invites us to colabor with Him in reaching the lost. He does not need us, but delights in enabling us to spread His good news. May I be a willing vessel who admits my weaknesses and allows God to work through them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How do you do that, Danny? You always know right when I've posted! Thanks for your encouragement!
We will be praying for you! I think you will be a great codirector!
Post a Comment